account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will the new Spotify/Playstation service be integrated into the Walkman app ?

Enthusiast
Message 1 of 14
Message 1 of 14

Will the new Spotify/Playstation service be integrated into the Walkman app ?

As a Music Unlimited subscriiber I was dissapointed to see the service shut down. 

Can anyone elaborate on the streaming plans for the Walkman App ? Specifically, will there be a Spotify integration as we saw with the Music Unlimted service or will we be seeing a totally separate APK ?

13 REPLIES
Emperor
Message 2 of 14
Message 2 of 14

Re: Will the new Spotify/Playstation service be integrated into the Walkman app ?

It should be integrated

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Phy
Forum Legend
Message 3 of 14
Message 3 of 14

Re: Will the new Spotify/Playstation service be integrated into the Walkman app ?

Enthusiast
Message 4 of 14
Message 4 of 14

I have read that post before but apart from mentioning Xperia support there is nothing specific. Unless I missed something ?
Emperor
Message 5 of 14
Message 5 of 14

Music unlimited its integrated and if Spotify its going to replace MU then it should be integrated, lets just wait and see. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

One time poster
Message 6 of 14
Message 6 of 14

Walkman in xperia c3 is too irritated, suddenly stopped while playing in headphons. This was so bad for music lovers, please fix that problem
Enthusiast
Message 7 of 14
Message 7 of 14

WeScreenshot_2015-03-01-14-05-07.png We get this message in Walkman app but still nothing specific. Guess now we wait and see.

Enthusiast
Message 8 of 14
Message 8 of 14

Spotify/Playstation registration to replace Music Unlimited

The announcement that Music Unlimited will end on March 29 and that current subscribers will have a WONDERFUL opportunity to get an unspecified terrific break on subscribing to Spotify/Playstation is a tad vague.  Anyone have any idea WHEN we need to register with Spotify/Playstation in order to get this wonderful subscription break, and WHERE to register?  Also, I assume all of the playlists and albums that I carefully saved over the last two years on Music Unlimited just evaporate, right?

Forum Legend
Message 9 of 14
Message 9 of 14

Re: Spotify/Playstation registration to replace Music Unlimited

You would need to contact Xperia care regarding specific questions like this http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 10 of 14
Message 10 of 14

Re: Spotify/Playstation registration to replace Music Unlimited

My, what a useless response.