account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mobile World Congress 2019

Sonys Press conference from MWC took place end of February
If you missed it you can watch it here.
Please join the discussion here and share your thoughts on what was anounced here. MWC 2019 discussion.

What do I have to do to listen to music via headphones?

One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Was muss ich tun um Musik über kopfhörer zu hören ? 

-GT

1 REPLY 1
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: What do I have to do to listen to music via headphones?

Hi @BIBI1303, let me see if I can help you out here, 

I have translated your question to English as this is an International forum, please post any replies in English and it will be easier for me and other users to assist you.

Could you elaborate what you mean? Does your device not recognize headsets when you connect them? 

Also it would be great if you could tell us which device you are using, you can find this if you go to: Settings > System > About phone > Modelnumber. 

Get back to me with the information and I will do my best to help you out. 

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.