account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Walkman Shows Same Album Art for all songs !!!

Highlighted
Genius
Message 11 of 17
Message 11 of 17

Re: Walkman Shows Same Album Art for all songs !!!

I suppose the folder that contains the song have a picture in it? I mean,if there's no album art for two songs in the folder,then Walkman would instantly use the photo in the song's folder and set it into album art.Maybe a glitch there :/

Hi @ceydaa66_

I see that.However i think your solution would revert back to its original album art(ie. Using the wrong album art) if you pulled out the micro SD card.Because the phone would need to read the data again from the micro sd card and cause it to use the "wrong album art".

Just an assumption.If i'm wrong,do correct me guys.
AlwaysHereToHelp #ThankYouKobe24
Talent
Message 12 of 17
Message 12 of 17

Your assumption is right but there is no picture in that folder.

In my case most of the songs dont have album art. If i add 1 song in that folder with album art.

The album art of that new song sticks to all other songs.

Highlighted
Genius
Message 13 of 17
Message 13 of 17

I see.So there's just a slight difference.However,if you try downloading the album art for your songs,then restart your phone,does the album art stayed there or does it disappear?

Highlighted
Talent
Message 14 of 17
Message 14 of 17

Yes i did what you said. After downloading album art info for current playing song, its showing new album art ( check mark on replace album art option ) but when i get back to home screen its get replaced by old album art, same result after restarting phone.

Highlighted
Talent
Message 15 of 17
Message 15 of 17

How to turn off Album art !!!

I dont want any album art  pic in Walkman. I already asked question on this is " Walkman showing same album art pic ?"

Walkman showing same album art pic for all the songs in same folder. i wanna get rid of it. I dont want any pic !!! what can i do ?

Highlighted
Genius
Message 16 of 17
Message 16 of 17

Re: How to turn off Album art !!!

You could clear album art of your songs one by one but that would rather be annoying.

Maybe transferring your songs to PC and install a software to delete all of your song's album art and put them back to your phone might help.
Highlighted
Talent
Message 17 of 17
Message 17 of 17

Re: How to turn off Album art !!!

Thats annoying Slightly frowning Face I did that already. If i download or add new song in folder its album art pic sticks to all songs.

Is there any option in Walkman to stop it or replace album art pic with some standard MP3 logo or any other pic for all the songs ?