account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Walkman BUG

Enthusiast
Message 61 of 93
Message 61 of 93

Re: Walkman BUG

@Alon3r

Why are you pulling the issue?

It’s already proved this phone is full of bugs and sony’s developer are not enough capable to give us solution.

They are putting us In an infinite loop.

If sony having any solution, they are come up straight forward.

This forum (T2Ultra) become a free R&D / feasibility testing section for upcoming model (like T3).

Do you not feel this forum a enhance version of “user manual” or an amendment for “wrong product information in official site”

Please be a die heart fan of SONY and adjust with all the problems.

Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 62 of 93
Message 62 of 93

i think issue is with kernal 

so my prediction says once we get ride off from 4.3 and get hands on  on 4.4 we will probebly have less issue

Commissioner
Message 63 of 93
Message 63 of 93

Screenshot_2014-07-08-20-57-26.pngUpdate received 

Will test abt previous bug and update

Message 64 of 93
Message 64 of 93

Hi Jay, 

Have unlocked my bootloader today and installed maximus kernel. And the phone has become really really fast. I recommend you to do this as well. Above all no need to take TA backup. Bravia Engine on my phone is still working. There is a lot of free team available... Around 300 mb free. Also cpu overclock to 1.6 ghz.

Try it. 

Commissioner
Message 65 of 93
Message 65 of 93

thanx bro will update you soon

but i am waiting for kk update if that will come pathetic then will go for unlocking boot loader 

aside at xda ashwin is cooking android L rom he is just waiting for kk update

as soon as kk update hits he will cook us new rom based on kk with android L featurs

and yes once ashwin relese his rom i will unlock bootloader and install that rom for sure as i dont think sony will bring android L update in next 3 months 

One time poster
Message 66 of 93
Message 66 of 93

Hi am using t2 ultra when i plug in headset playing walkman it closes after 5 min automatically please help me

Message 67 of 93
Message 67 of 93

I have already unlocked my bootloader.

Rooting without unlocking boot loader is a bit risky. If something wrong happens, there is no way to unbrick the phone in case of unlocked bootloader.

Also, I can tell you that i have ffaced no problem after unlocking. Bravia Engine option is still there in settings. 

Visitor
Message 68 of 93
Message 68 of 93

I bought xperia c3 last week. walkman stops playing song after 5-6 mins.i have updated the latest walkman version.please help me.dont want to regret.spent 24k.

Visitor
Message 69 of 93
Message 69 of 93

help me @rickard

One time poster
Message 70 of 93
Message 70 of 93

Dear Sony, I am facing the same issue since last few weeks. I bought this phone a month ago and Walkman was working totally fine but frm last 2 weeks it gets stopped automatically while m driving but it doesnt get stopped while I am not driving. 

Pls, suggest.... N fix issue.. I bought this phone having mindset that it has Sony for music lovers....