account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Walkman BUG

Adept
Message 31 of 93
Message 31 of 93

Re: Walkman BUG

Thanks Mr. Ujjal, I think you proper uderstand my points as I was most early buyers of this handset so not get proper feedbacks from buyers of this handset & buy only Sony web adv & big big specifications like EXMOR Lens/ Triluminious, Bravia Engine etc etc  (Bravia engine not works on You Tube HD videos & looking dull ) & now understand why Sony ranked globally 5th position in Mobile business. 

Sony Xperia Support
Message 32 of 93
Message 32 of 93

Please keep this on topic and be friendly.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Highlighted
Adept
Message 33 of 93
Message 33 of 93

Dear Mr. Rickard,

Thanks for the replying first time about my complaints several time at here & please arrange to fix the software problems built with this handset we customers are complaining here. 1. Camera Issues 2. Low Sound. 3. Network Drops. as soon as possible. 

with regards

arup

Inhabitant
Message 34 of 93
Message 34 of 93

ABHI
The low volume key concern cannot b solved Bcoz it's d hardware dat throws such low volume. If u try equaliser settings from ne other software the sound does increase but tear aparts the quality of music /song.
Adept
Message 35 of 93
Message 35 of 93

SONY should immediate attention on this matter & repair / replace the faulty hardwares in Camera/ Sound to the Indian customers as only Indian variant model NO5322 have this problems. We have also seen that Nokia (BL 5C battery) Apple ( Charger ) Samsung (S5 falulty camera in US) replaced without free of cost to its customers. This is not a Rs 5000 set that we throw it.

Enthusiast
Message 36 of 93
Message 36 of 93

@Arup,

Again appreciate the mature approach rather putting the cheap criticism on each other in this forum.

We had purchased the phone for our basic needs and enjoy with the gadgets not to become XDA developer.

Let’s hope we will get the service for what we had paid, if not there is other forum also.

@sameer may be I am wrong.

But I feel it’s not a hardware issue for both sound camera.

Sound can be increase(loudness) by other software, but bass got distorted because the headphone(free with the set) is poor try with skull-candy or Sennheiser. Certainly I am not able to test the speaker.

If you take the picture in below ISO 400 and more the 1/30s shutter speed picture are almost ok. Video is also ok ok.

Problem is  you can’t on the image stabilizer in ISO manual mode and intelligent auto also not performing intelligently it unnecessary increasing the ISO.

Focus is bit slow –these are causes blur picture.

Adviser
Message 37 of 93
Message 37 of 93

Why low volume ;(
I feel like day by day it is getting low n low
Adviser
Message 38 of 93
Message 38 of 93

worst experience of walkman

I had updated my walkman jst 2 day before version is 8.3.A.0.7
My phone. Is slow now and walkman stopped producing any sound even song is playing in walkman lol
I have spend 25k for this phone
I shud have bought moto x instead of t2 ultra...
Message 39 of 93
Message 39 of 93

I want to raise this concern that after updating the Walkman App with latest version, the walkman application still stops music all of sudden and it takes a while for me to start the song again (sometimes, the play button also doesnt play the song when the song stops abruptly).

I dont think any other mobile has got these many issues after there release. Sony, havent you guys tested this mobile before launching??

Commissioner
Message 40 of 93
Message 40 of 93

the issue is on extream level sony please fix

i cont even complete a song 

wolkmen stops working too many times