account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Walkman BUG

Sony Xperia Support
Message 11 of 93
Message 11 of 93

Re: Walkman BUG

Please let me know in case you should notice this with the latest version of Walkman that we're rolling out now.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Commissioner
Message 12 of 93
Message 12 of 93

installed will test and let you know

Learner
Message 13 of 93
Message 13 of 93

Yes I have updated with new version... And it still have the same problem... Music stops coming suddenly...
Learner
Message 14 of 93
Message 14 of 93

I think it's the device problem.. As it's happening the same in Google music player too Slightly frowning Face.... Can it be fixed..
.just bought this t2 ultra last week.....don't want to regret buying it Slightly frowning Face
Highlighted
Adviser
Message 15 of 93
Message 15 of 93

Same prblm my walkman miss the track several times...
Commissioner
Message 16 of 93
Message 16 of 93

for me problem has been gone its working all over nice

will report back if found any issue 

thanx sony for this update it was deadly needed

hoping to see camera update very soon

for those who still facing issue once try and reinstall firmware thru pc compainean or sony update services

make sure you have strong data plan as it will download about 850 to 900 mb

thanx sony again

Message 17 of 93
Message 17 of 93

My problem is also solved with this update
Sony Xperia Support
Message 18 of 93
Message 18 of 93

@swatig and neels

Can you please check if the same thing happens in safe mode

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Rookie
Message 19 of 93
Message 19 of 93

Hi,

The bug for stopping/skipping of tracks has been solved, however the low volume remains a key key concern. I travel to work everyday and forget being able to hear the volume of other cars honking on the road or the people sitting next to me talking, I can also hear the volume of the car engine at maximum sound. And the songs I use are not 3-4 MB files but proper 320kbps 9-10 MB files.

It is absolutely shocking that we are getting such kind of a music player at Rs 25000. My 2008 based Sony K810i has a louder volume than this. Absolutely shocking

Adept
Message 20 of 93
Message 20 of 93

while listening walkman in headphone FB or other notifications tone not rings, cant understand how many bugs have full on this paricular Sony xperia t2 ultra.