account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Walkman 8.5.A.3.2 update

Learner
Message 31 of 47
Message 31 of 47

Re: Walkman 8.5.A.3.2 update

After the update is still not displayed FLAC files of the Year
Learner
Message 32 of 47
Message 32 of 47

Other formats are displayed correctly (mp3, m4a, ALAC, DSF)
Regular
Message 33 of 47
Message 33 of 47

I have a Sony Xperia M2.

New update and still the same problem: Gaps between tracks on live albums.Come on Sony, you were supposed to be the leader of the market. Apple displays lyrics and plays live albums perfectly. Why walkman does not??I bought my Sony Xperia because Sony is THE best on music.Please fix this!

Emperor
Message 34 of 47
Message 34 of 47

Re: Walkman home- i want to change

@pooja19 

You don't have to create a new post with the same question, just pinch zoom in/out to switch it back.

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Rookie
Message 35 of 47
Message 35 of 47

Thank you so much Slightly smiling Face 

i  finally did it because of you 

Emperor
Message 36 of 47
Message 36 of 47

Anytime

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Visitor
Message 37 of 47
Message 37 of 47

walkman incomplete

since a few weeks, maybe even months, the add to favourites button in the walkman app, dissapeared.

I really miss it, because with that button i was able to collect my most favorite music in one easy click, together...

Is this button going to come back or should I stop using walkman?

Thanks

Mandy Kiep
One time poster
Message 38 of 47
Message 38 of 47

Walkman 8.5.A.3.2

So when I updated my walkman app to 8.5.A.3.2 I got this problem: before the update all my songs were with album covers, singers, album names and even the year of the song were written on every song (I did it all myself because I like when the player is neat, I'm kind of obsessed, but when I updated every song had changed to prior my neat song fixing. I tried to put on album pictures again but after a while everything changes again. I can't understand why. If anybody knows and understands or maybe has the same problem, I would appreciate if anyone would help me!
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 39 of 47
Message 39 of 47

After downloading music information from Walkman, the Music information automatically gets cleared after like a week? Any help? Xperia Z2
One time poster
Message 40 of 47
Message 40 of 47

i have a problem with this update, it gives me the message could not install