account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Walkman 8.5.A.3.2 update

Sony Xperia Support
Message 1 of 47
Message 1 of 47

Walkman 8.5.A.3.2 update

A new Walkman update just started to roll out (8.5.A.3.2 ). This update will roll out gradually.

Change log:

• On your Android Wear device, you can now view songs in your synchronized playlist and start playback from any song in a playlist
  • Visual improvements
  • Bug fixes and performance enhancements

screen01.jpg

screen02.jpg

46 REPLIES 46
Emperor
Message 2 of 47
Message 2 of 47

Re: Walkman 8.5.A.3.2 update

Awesome Slightly smiling Face it does have Spotify now. 

Screenshot_2015-03-13-08-44-56.png

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Learner
Message 3 of 47
Message 3 of 47

Add Music unlimited service support to the.Baltic countries (Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia) please!
One time poster
Message 4 of 47
Message 4 of 47

It was good
Forum Legend
Message 5 of 47
Message 5 of 47

I've created a backup of the update so if you want it then it's available here

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

Message 6 of 47
Message 6 of 47

Still wondering if Walkman is going to renamed to Music?
Apprentice
Message 7 of 47
Message 7 of 47

thanx sony dev for fixing a bug which was there from version 8 was roll out.

One time poster
Message 8 of 47
Message 8 of 47

Hi everyone.. I had to say that with an z1 Walkman is really not-fluid after the the new material design version.. And I prefer the interface of what's new application:
- when you scroll during the home it would be really cool if the image divided what is near (the guitar and the hand, the people at the concert..) to the setting
- I would have preferred if the navigation bar would be transparent and opal, really more beautiful than an anonymous grey..
Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 9 of 47
Message 9 of 47

I saw the Spotify service application shortcut added in the men. Is that how Spotify/PS Music will be integrated in Walkman (a shortcut) ? Or it will be similar to Music Unlimited integration (embedded)?

One time poster
Message 10 of 47
Message 10 of 47

cant install recent Walkman update

My z3 refused to install the newest Walkman update.