account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Walkman 8.5.A.2.7 update

Highlighted
Learner
Message 201 of 252
Message 201 of 252

Re: Walkman 8.5.A.2.7 update

I want return 8.5.A.0.6 wersion , is it posible?
Highlighted
Message 202 of 252
Message 202 of 252

@крутов Told you above,uninstall updates for walkman.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Highlighted
Learner
Message 203 of 252
Message 203 of 252

If i unistal updetes i will have the first wersion of walkman, but i need version 8.5.A.0.6 this wersion was before 8.5.A.2.7
Talent
Message 204 of 252
Message 204 of 252

i think its bug in walkman and for old version google it, you will get apk file for download.

How can i report this issue directly to Walkman Developer ?

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 205 of 252
Message 205 of 252

It's me or since the uptdate deepest basses and higher tone are very les present ? On the same mixcloud track it was absolutely different ! For me the sound became poor... I don't know if I am the only one to feel that but I would like to know if it is a codec change or something like that or if my ears are broken !

I had the same problem on my z2 and z2 tablet so I guess it comes from the changes in walkman...

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 206 of 252
Message 206 of 252

Walkman 8.5.A.2.7 update XPERIA SP

With the last update of walkman not working the effects leds in XPERIA SP C5306

Highlighted
Message 207 of 252
Message 207 of 252

Hi Sony,

I know the walkman improvements are good but please fix the lighting issues on xperia sp. It does not follow the beat anymore.

And also how do we rollback to the previous working version? I like to update when it has already been fixed.

Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 208 of 252
Message 208 of 252

Xperia Z2 Lookscreen - pause makes walkman widget disappear

With the update to 8.5.A.2.7,  it looks like a bug was introduced with the Walkman app. Previously, you can pause the music in the lockscreen widget and it would stick around even after the screen does dark. Now with this update, the widget stays if you leave the music playing and you can pick next or previous songs, but if you pause the widget disappears. This is a major usuability nuisance especially if you have to unlock the screen while driving.

Has anyone seen this behavior? Is there a workaround for this? Thanks.

Highlighted
Emperor
Message 209 of 252
Message 209 of 252

Re: Xperia Z2 Lookscreen - pause makes walkman widget disappear

Which walkman version do you have? because it has been like that, the only way you can have the walkman widget on the lockscreen is if you are playing music.

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 210 of 252
Message 210 of 252

the music beat light effect has stopped working on my Xperia SP, with the latest WALKMAN update, half the reason I bought this phone was because of these effects, please fix this in the next update, thanks