account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Walkman 8.5.A.2.7 update

Learner
Message 161 of 252
Message 161 of 252

Update on Walkman 8.5.A.2.7

Some layout problems on the new walkman update.

Please check and send the latest update soon..

The previous version is a lot better than this.

Thanks.

Phy
Forum Legend
Message 162 of 252
Message 162 of 252

Re: Update on Walkman 8.5.A.2.7

Can you be more specific on what the problem is?
One time poster
Message 163 of 252
Message 163 of 252

Re: Walkman 8.5.A.2.7 update

How to apply or use this service "You can now use your favorite sound equalizer from Google Play."? The new icon is very bad, and also the user interface(Looks) of walkman is deteriorate from the previous one. Please dont change the good things.
One time poster
Message 164 of 252
Message 164 of 252

New updates are alwys great. But the light effect of sp is it's best feature. The new upddate is great but the light's of the walkman are not working. I hope the next update will solve this problem. We will highly appreciate it. 

One time poster
Message 165 of 252
Message 165 of 252

pls improve the sound quality like volume, clarity,and i cant share the songs which i hv been listening in facebook.....

my freinds gets laugh on xperia

One time poster
Message 166 of 252
Message 166 of 252

Yes, the new Walkman appearance looks a bit disappointing. Designwise, I like previous version much better.

But design is a minor problem I think. I want the application to be more "audiophile". It would be great if Sony developer team considered some points in the nearest updates like:

- gapeless playback;
- cue sheets support;
- file properties indication (sample rate etc.) during playback or in some other way;
- I'd also like to be able to use player and equalizer in separate windows independently; in the current version the only way to use it is in the "either-or" way, equalizer disappears as soon as you open the player intrerface and vice versa.

Though in whole, I love this player, it's a solid stuff providing great sound and great possibilities for entertainment. Yes, it's quite raw so far and it needs some improvement in its current state. And I believe after a couple of updates it will be a real, Sony-grade product.

Enthusiast
Message 167 of 252
Message 167 of 252

xperia z walkman unable to favourite songs

I can't favourite my songs and transfer it to the favourites folder. What is happening? When I press the star(favourite button) it does shade the whole star white but it isn't transferred to the favorites section. The favorite shade then disappears afterwards to become unfavourited...
One time poster
Message 168 of 252
Message 168 of 252

Same here
Pls Sony fix it soon
Cuz otherwise no use of using the Xperia sp without the led light flashing to the beat
One time poster
Message 169 of 252
Message 169 of 252

Previous version was better
Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 170 of 252
Message 170 of 252

I just tried adding a track to my favorites and it's showing up fine in the fav folder