account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Walkman 8.5.A.2.7 update

MN3
Learner
Message 121 of 252
Message 121 of 252

Re: Walkman 8.5.A.2.7 update

This new update is worst. Pathetic design and now it is difficult to swipe(to go to next song) as it strucks. Seriously factory version is far better than this new update.
Now am installing factory version
Learner
Message 122 of 252
Message 122 of 252

Didn't work Music beat light effect

After Walkman new update didn't work music beat light effect,how I fix it
Forum Legend
Message 123 of 252
Message 123 of 252

Re: Didn't work Music beat light effect

@NisalAs has been said here Sony are aware of this

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 124 of 252
Message 124 of 252

Most of you guys are complaining about the background for track list being black.. I agree it looks kinda different but it's not that bad! IMO I am glad the wave background is gone....The problem is we been stuck with that look for years and most of us got used to it, minimalistic look is the way to go...time to welcome change and that's my opinion 

Learner
Message 125 of 252
Message 125 of 252

Didn't work music beat light effect,and icon is very odd
One time poster
Message 126 of 252
Message 126 of 252

Please look out for the navigation drawer design in Walkman app. The material design is good yet not as much pleasing and attractive as old versions. Please resolve the led illumination issue since it was the best part of xperia SP and without it the device loose it's uniqueness.
Commissioner
Message 127 of 252
Message 127 of 252

about the background, other apps uses white background, e.g. contact, phone, setting. if background is as dull as black, why not snychronize with other dull background apps like them, use white.  i like how sony uses white backgrounds, unlike black samsung. and what happen with lively colors of xperia, look at the themes, GREAT COLORS.

and better, don't change those other apps to black, if this black is becoming kind of a trend in new app looks. plz.

One time poster
Message 128 of 252
Message 128 of 252

Walkman 8.5.A.2.7

after the update the bass light effects stops while playing songs it's like i don't have it anymore
I am obviously using Xperia SP
Apprentice
Message 129 of 252
Message 129 of 252

Where is the new feature downloadable equalizer? I don't see it on my xperia z after update to this new version
Learner
Message 130 of 252
Message 130 of 252

And suddenly the very identity of the app is lessened. Please, please bring back the old icon and design.