account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Walkman 8.5.A.2.7 update

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 111 of 252
Message 111 of 252

Re: Walkman 8.5.A.2.7 update

Sony Xperia Sp's Leds now don't working with walkman and the old design i think better than this.... Pls repair. Thanks
Highlighted
Message 112 of 252
Message 112 of 252

Re: wa lkman icon in visualiser

When you go in to the visualizer section on the Walkman app, it shows the old Walkman icon.
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 113 of 252
Message 113 of 252

The new Walkman App is horrible, to eseption the new iconw.png

Highlighted
Adept
Message 114 of 252
Message 114 of 252

I like the new cool icon of Walkman but I think the colours insIde the app exept the song player should be more rather than single purple colour
Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 115 of 252
Message 115 of 252

how do you get to the visualiser? i don't see the menu

nvm found it, guess the update was done by someone new? 

Message 116 of 252
Message 116 of 252

I just hope that Sony will release a new version in a week or so.. It's not even finished.

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 117 of 252
Message 117 of 252

I really dont like the new design. I know, it looks like play store or YouTube, but I dont like design of these too. But I think, the old design was extremely good at browsing in your songs, it was Just good feeling, because of the design. But this... Back to the old!
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 118 of 252
Message 118 of 252

Design a previous version of Walkman was perfect! Why would spoil everything? These uniform gradient colors, black playlists that are completely impossible to see in bright light just enrage me! Why have you reduced the button in the upper right corner? Now I always miss when I want them to click on walking. Give me back the old design !!!
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 119 of 252
Message 119 of 252

change black background of lists to white or transparent ... black background is terrible in sunlight for read textsoriginal.jpg

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 120 of 252
Message 120 of 252

This update is not good. I like the previous version more. Please revert it back.