account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Walkman 8.5.A.2.7 update

Learner
Message 101 of 252
Message 101 of 252

Didn't work Music beat light effect

yesterday I updated latest version in Walkman,now that abobe effect didn't work,before I update it work very well,help me to fix that issue,
Thanks
Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 102 of 252
Message 102 of 252

Re: Walkman 8.5.A.2.7 update

I honestly am very happy with this update, visually and functionally.

Bravo Sony! Let's get the other app updates pushed out (movies, album etc)

Inhabitant
Message 103 of 252
Message 103 of 252

Want old Walkman back?

Very simply done.

Settings/Apps/Walkman/Uninstall updates

Regular
Message 104 of 252
Message 104 of 252

I think the update has a great looking i like very much the new walkman icon and also the interface of the app looks great very material design if you dont like it just uninstall the updates but get used to this kind of looking apps becouse this is the looking from material design from google flat is batter than those horrible 3d icons also with this flat design the status bar gets colored as the aplication opened and that its just great if you dont like it just buy another phone am coming from a samsung device (s5) and atención the beggining i was not sure about buying a sony but with this new updates i am really getting into sony devices GOOD JOB SONY KEEP IT UP!!!
One time poster
Message 105 of 252
Message 105 of 252

On my xperia z.... It shows that i have an update for walkman. And as soon as i download it, while installing it says could not verify. What does dat mean?
Rookie
Message 106 of 252
Message 106 of 252

After upgrading the effects of light from my xperia sp does not work. what happened
Learner
Message 107 of 252
Message 107 of 252

How can we downgrade the walkman App? Simply uninstall updates from applications?
Learner
Message 108 of 252
Message 108 of 252

It works. Simply uninstall updates and you will have again the good old walkman back. Enjoy! Slightly smiling Face
Inhabitant
Message 109 of 252
Message 109 of 252

wa lkman icon in visualiser

Screenshot_2015-01-30-23-30-41.pngGreetings

First I must say that the previous icon is better than the new icon,and Change the icon of visualiser forgotten.

Sorry for bad English

Emperor
Message 110 of 252
Message 110 of 252

Re: wa lkman icon in visualiser

Could you elaborate on your issue??

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)