Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.
It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.
2015-01-30 07:56 PM
For an application that is supposedly ready for Lollipop, its half baked. Sony never improves in their software department. If the walkman app is half baked, I could only imagine how the real lollipop update is gonna be.
1. If Sony is adapting to the material design, well obviously the sidebar is out of place. It's suppose to slide the application and show the sidebar, not on top of it. If this can't be implemented, well then why not rewrite the app?
2. Where is immersive mode?
3. The artists image should be downloaded automatically and cached, just like on iOS. Useful especially for users who add music manually from PC to phone.
4. Visualizer has the wrong icon. How ironic since the Walkman app has a new icon.
And what frustrates me even more is how in **bleep** is one suppose to use the volume controls on a headset. Why can't I just buy any nice pair of headsets and use its volume buttons?. Why am I forced to look around which headsets work on the Xperia? At least the Walkman app should have an exclusive button mapping ability. Instead, I have to take it out of my pocket, then change the volume using the volume buttons and repeat the process.
2015-01-30 10:26 PM
That's because Walkman and Visualizer are two different apps (Walkman can be updated as a stand-alone app, but Visualizer is not able to update by itself).
2015-01-30 11:19 PM
The light effects of the xperia sp doesn't work with this version. The light turns on when you move from one song to another, but there are any beat effects when you reproduce the music.
2015-01-31 12:23 AM - edited 2015-01-31 06:40 AM
I like the overall look, thank you!! I would like to share my input:
Features to be added and corrected in the next update:
1) Add an option or menu to sort Tracks by Year and Genre
2) Add the option to manually add custom artist image in addition to the existing gracenote service
3) Change the color of the progress bar from purple to a color that is more visible
4) Change the slide menu effect (like TV Sideview app) and make the icons bigger
5) Can't commit of music unlimited integration cause it will be removed soon, maybe replaced by Playstation Music?!
6) Walkman icon might need to be updated IMO, maybe go lighter on the purple and add long/drop shadow
7) Fix the playlist icon/box borders on the homescreen, they look offset on the right side
8) Add an option to share the track directly from Now Playing screen to Facebook, Twitter and G+
2015-01-31 01:23 AM
The light effects of the Sony Xperia SP doesn't work for me too... The light effects is what makes special to the SP, please fix it...
2015-01-31 02:08 AM
2015-01-31 02:30 AM