account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Walkman 8.5.A.2.7 update

Rookie
Message 21 of 252
Message 21 of 252

Re: Walkman 8.1.A.0.7 downgrade

The version 8.1.A.0.7 is better this media player to your last upgrade ....

Forum Legend
Message 22 of 252
Message 22 of 252

Re: Walkman 8.1.A.0.7 downgrade

@Unregistered userWhat with the capitals - Where's the forum etiquette?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 23 of 252
Message 23 of 252

Re: Walkman 8.5.A.2.7 update

I am sorry about that, I will be carefully from now on, but I know that my opinions are zero for your developpers.
Forum Legend
Message 24 of 252
Message 24 of 252

Not my developers - I'm not Sony - I'm just a member like you only I've been here longer than most to try and help others

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

Forum Legend
Message 25 of 252
Message 25 of 252

And I was the 1st to reply and mention the new Icon and my dislike for the style

Visitor
Message 26 of 252
Message 26 of 252

bad update

Beat lights not working after walkman update !! Bad updates for sony xperia sp! resolve it soon

One time poster
Message 27 of 252
Message 27 of 252

This new upgrade was in my opinion more negatives than positives .
The new icon is beautiful.
Another plus was that rod : http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img911/9256/hEgIH5.png
That was really beautiful .
But one of the negatives that was the most striking for me ( I will not list all the negatives ) was this new cover for the songs you are without cover : http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img673/7016/ AClcai.png
In my opinion the former was MUCH better : http : //imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/199x354q90/803/screenshot2013021411590.png
The only thing I ask is that you let the old cover .

( Sorry I'm English Google Translate )
Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 28 of 252
Message 28 of 252

New Walkman Update Issue on the Xperia SP.

I downloaded the new Walkman update on my Xperia SP today. And have found one major issue. The light effect doesn't go with the music. It just lights up for 3 seconds and goes off. Please fix this, as it's an important feature on the SP.
Learner
Message 29 of 252
Message 29 of 252

Background color reverts back to purple

Hello.

With the latest update I was hoping that sony would include the option to set the default theme color. Since I still can't pick a color myself, I put a picture in nearly every music folder and subfolder I have on my phone.

Now, the color changes when I play a song and "open it" (view the song and album art). Unfortunately, when I go back to the playlist or main menu, the color of the theme reverts back to purple.

I hate this feature of the Walkman app. I wish they would just allow us to set a fixed color and be done with it.

Any other solutions besides modding the app? (I have no root) 

One time poster
Message 30 of 252
Message 30 of 252

Walkman used to have an automatic shortcut to the lock screen. I hate that they lost it. just to change the song i have to open the screen lock and look for the player widget...bring back the lock screen widget also!!!