account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Updated to latest version. now music artwork/player doesnt show on lockscreen when playing music

Adviser
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Updated to latest version. now music artwork/player doesnt show on lockscreen when playing music

i've checked in lockscreen settings. and yes the artwork option; its ticked as on... but nothing shows.

before the update it was working normaly, now song player + artwork doesnt show.

help!

2 REPLIES 2
Adviser
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Updated to latest version. now music artwork/player doesnt show on lockscreen when playing music

Screenshot_20181130-222048.pngHere's my lock screen. I'm playing music but no more player, and this Bluetooth connection I can't get rid of... I believe the old update also has a player when you scroll down but it's gone as well... So dissapointed with the update for the music player. BTW Spotify works...

Highlighted
Adviser
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Updated to latest version. now music artwork/player doesnt show on lockscreen when playing music

Screenshot_20181130-222922.png

Screenshot_20181130-222937.png

See? Spotify works.. Seriously is it something with the settings or just the update. ..