account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Throw option at Music App

Highlighted
Genius
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Throw option at Music App

Hi guys!

I've updated Music App to 9.1.6.A.0.1 and now when i open the app i can't see the "Throw" option even after i switch my bluetooth ON. There's no Throw icon shown(like previous) or the popup to choose where to throw the songs. I'm puzzled.

Its been quite a while since i updated my apps so any advices or news would be great Grinning Face

Also if anyone has ever throw their songs to a Mac via A2DP Bluetooth,a share on how you do it,is also very welcome.

-Using Xperia Z2,Android L 5.1.1 latest build
AlwaysHereToHelp #ThankYouKobe24
4 REPLIES 4
Emperor
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: Throw option at Music App

@Ashroft98

the option is still there.

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Genius
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Still can't see it. Maybe i need to do Clear Cache/Data on Music and Throw app. Btw thanks @uliwooly

Emperor
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Were you able to restore it or get it to work?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Genius
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

I think the whole throw option is moved directly into a toggle switch in quick settings. From there i could access my laptop connection just like normal.

Haven't noticed when did Sony removed the throw option/logo within the Music/Photo/Videos app Grinning Face