account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

[Suggestion] for the now playing queue

Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 1 of 1
Message 1 of 1

[Suggestion] for the now playing queue

Seeing how Sony personnel watch those forums I wanted to suggest to examine if a swype up gesture from the now playing screen could show the now playing queue (the next songs). 

The current implementation with the button on the top right corner is very fiddly, even on the X compact I currently own. 

I have found myself to be distracted while playing music in my car and having to target perfectly the small and out of reach playing queue button. I know that driving and trying to use the phone is dangerous all around, tho a swype gesture would work wonders in my opinion. 

Currently I find myself pressing the music app icon, tapping the bottom "now playing" tab and while the animation pops up I always try to swype up to open the queue as it feels a natural action (like in the majority of music player, be it Android or windows). 

I hope that you will consider this option in the name of usability! 

Thanks,

Alexander