account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Spotify(Playstation Music) Music Unlimited

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Spotify(Playstation Music) Music Unlimited

Just replaced MU with Spotify and cant figure out how to stream the music to DLNA speakers. MU was integrated with Walkman on my Z2 but Spotify is not. Could it be that Sony stopped supporting this now when Spotify replaced Music Unlimited, too bad if thats the case...
4 REPLIES 4
Emperor
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: Spotify(Playstation Music) Music Unlimited

Contact Sony directly regarding this and please report back

http://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/contactUs/

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

TCo
Adept
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/WALKMAN/Walkman-vs-Play-Music/td-p/949191/page/2

I don't think no one at Sony knows anymore what they are doing. At some point i thought they really had it, but now i think they are really losing it. Didn't they realize how good Walkman app together with Music Unlimited was? Maybe they weren't getting enough money from it, but i don't think that making it worse really helps on that either.

I really thought that they are just replacing the background service with Spotify and we can continue to use Walkman app like before. How stupid was i...
Enthusiast
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Looks like my Sony DLNA speakers just went useless, it would be nice if Sony once in while actually could support thier own products for more than a couple of years. Guess I need to look for Bluetooth speakers then, dont like this very much.
Adviser
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

I don't think they realize how much things they've broken.

My recent post.