account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Split screen not supported by Music app

SOLVED
Inhabitant
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Split screen not supported by Music app

Sony Music App doesn't support split screen in xperia xz ( nougat .386)?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Genius
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: Split screen not supported by Music app

Hi @totixp2017,

I just had a look in an updated Xperia XZ and it appears that split screen is not supported by the Music app. This is great feedback though and I'll be sure to forward this!

Let me know if there's anything else. Slightly smiling Face

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Genius
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Hi @totixp2017,

I just had a look in an updated Xperia XZ and it appears that split screen is not supported by the Music app. This is great feedback though and I'll be sure to forward this!

Let me know if there's anything else. Slightly smiling Face

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

View solution in original post

Inhabitant
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

please add theses Apps also don't support split screen

What's New

Movie Creator

Xperia Lounge

TrackID

Camera

Genius
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

I replied to your PM, have a look at my answer there and let me know if there's anything else you're wondering about!

Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

Any news? Split screen still not supported by Music app...