account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Sony walkman player bug after lollipop update

Adept
Message 11 of 62
Message 11 of 62

Re: Issues with Walkman app after Lollipop update

lollipop update totally destroyed z ultra s sound system , x loud not available, speaker sound gets lower, i think Sony never experiments with its devices before throwing this updates. need immediate update to solve this issues. they are deleting my comments without explaining proper reasons.

One time poster
Message 12 of 62
Message 12 of 62

Re: Sony walkman player bug after lollipop update

this problem is on my z1 too.. No bass, music is crappy. Fixed this pls ASAP
Regular
Message 13 of 62
Message 13 of 62

Re: Issues with Walkman app after Lollipop update

Some of the issues you guys are experiencing may be solved by disabling the NuPlayer in Developer options, unfortunately this has no effect on the bass situation.

One time poster
Message 14 of 62
Message 14 of 62

It's very frustrating. But for now, if you disabled any digital sound enhancements (which means turned off any equalizer or studio setting, etc.) the bass came back. I can't say that the sound is top notch like before lollipop update, but it's better than no bass and crooked sound. Hope this helps some of you out ther. Slightly smiling Face
One time poster
Message 15 of 62
Message 15 of 62

NO BASS AND BAD SOUND SINCE "LOLLIPOP" UPDATE

I updated my Z1 to Lollipop. Everything was good at the beginning but now ***when I switch songs in the WALKMAN the BASS DISAPPEARS AND I GET BAD SOUND QUALITY in my In-Ears.....and YES it is only in the Walkman because I tested it also in YouTube And it worked there. Please do something Sony.
Regular
Message 16 of 62
Message 16 of 62

Tried it yesterday, didn't work for me - after switching to the next song it was flat like a pancake again.

Enthusiast
Message 17 of 62
Message 17 of 62

Same problem
One time poster
Message 18 of 62
Message 18 of 62

Same problem here... the phone was very good.

• Now problems I have:
  • Walkman app has all the problmes already listed
  • When I am listening music i can start, stop etc anymore in the looked screen. Really anoying when I am doing sport etc.

Please fix asap.

Cheers

Apprentice
Message 19 of 62
Message 19 of 62

Same here on Deezer. First song is ok then on the next the bass disappears and sound becomes extremely loud and tinny. Can anyone from Sony confirm that its a bug that will be fixed?
One time poster
Message 20 of 62
Message 20 of 62

I've got the same problem with my Z1. The problem is not fixed by save mode.

Sony definitely has bugs with lollipop update.