account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Queue for Artist

Highlighted
Sage
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Queue for Artist

Hello, I love my upgrade in both hardware and software when I jumped from the Acro S to the Z3c, however one of the negatively changes I noticed for Walkman is that I am no longer able to Queue a whole artist into my Currently Playing music.

This was possible in my Acro S with the much older Walkman version, but I haven't been able to do it with the Z3c.... I appreciate all the other extras, including the quick artist "shortcut icon" behind the current song's album art, but I would love to be able to Queue whole artist, because it is a lot more practical than browse Albums or individual song for queueing.

Here is what I can do when I am at the Album tab:

Screenshot_2015-03-15-20-50-15.png

I want to be able to do that in the Artist tab as well:

Screenshot_2015-03-15-20-49-53.png

And I don't see why "Add to..." is also not possible in this column. Hopefully this useful feature comes back to the player.

I also miss the favorite star in the notification bar, but this feature is even more important to me.

1 REPLY 1
Sage
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Queue for Artist

Bumping this post a bit cause there wasn't any feedback, even though I made myself clear and include images and all