account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Music player app - how do I clear the play queue?

Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Music player app - how do I clear the play queue?

I see that the built-in music player app added all my music files to the play queue. I don't really want all of them in that queue at once. I'd rather create the queue manually. But for that I'd have to clear the current queue first. How I do clear the play queue?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: Music player app - how do I clear the play queue?

The play queue displayed is the current album selected, by default it's all songs. The menu on the left opens up to show more ways of organising your tracks.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views.
Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Including adding tracks to playlists created by you.
Dont know why it posted before I finished lol

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views.
Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Commissioner
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Just queue up an album, then the play queue should consists only of that album's songs.

One time poster
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

This is one thing I don't like with Sony's music player. However to play your selected songs you will need to create a separate album and play songs via that. There's no else way out for it Slightly frowning Face