account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Music App

Inhabitant
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Music App

I'm just wondering why the Music App doesn't save most of my music's info e.g. image and photo album. I downloaded every one of them, did some editing one by one and then when I restart my phone, it reverts those i have edited. I tried downloading through gracenote. Some had infos and some had not. Most of the gracenote downloaded info didn't revert though. Is there a fix?
4 REPLIES 4
Emperor
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: Music App

@o2jie

Which music app version do you have? which Xperia do you have?

Do you have a taskiller, cleam master, cache cleaning app installed ?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Z5, Pre-installed Music App(Former walkman) and apparently yes i do have clean master.
Emperor
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

@o2jie

Uninstall it > restart the phone > Re-download all the albums info and report back. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Inhabitant
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

Will do. Thanks.