account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Music 9.0.0.A.0.1 update

One time poster
Message 41 of 79
Message 41 of 79

Re: Music 9.0.0.A.0.1 update

The music aplication its great but I have a mayor problem, it keeps pausing/playing the songs and its really anoying, fixe that issue please
Commissioner
Message 42 of 79
Message 42 of 79

@xDCECEÑAS wrote:
The music aplication its great but I have a mayor problem, it keeps pausing/playing the songs and its really anoying, fixe that issue please

What handset do you have?

What android version are you using?

What version of the music application do you have?

Please try clearing the app's data then re-test. This helps sometimes with apps with odd behaviour.

A new version of the music app has just been released (9.1.6.A.0.1) - make sure you are using that. It seems to be working ok for me.

I've got a z3 compact and am on official UK sony 5.1.1 android build (23.4.A.1.264)

Regards,

Gary

One time poster
Message 43 of 79
Message 43 of 79

I wanted to put #Sony ulgum Headphones profile in the music application.
One time poster
Message 44 of 79
Message 44 of 79

Please add the ability to edit the navigation menu in the Music and Video app like we can in the Album app.
Thanks
Message 45 of 79
Message 45 of 79

Hi,

the last version 9.1.6.A.0.1 crash immediatly after opening it.

How to solve?

Commissioner
Message 46 of 79
Message 46 of 79

@Pedrinho1977 wrote:
Please add the ability to edit the navigation menu in the Music and Video app like we can in the Album app.
Thanks

Sorry to say but I doubt whether posting stuff here will reach the devs.

However, joining the app's google+ beta group should allow them to have visibility of your request (no guarantee anything will come of it but at least you'd be posting somewhere where they can see your comments).

There's a Suggestions thread in the beta group (see left side, when you've been given access, which should take around 24 hours). You could try posting there. Click on the link below, ask to join and take it from there:

https://plus.google.com/communities/102950480733956864546

Regards,

Gary

Commissioner
Message 47 of 79
Message 47 of 79

pano@hotmail.it wrote:

Hi,

the last version 9.1.6.A.0.1 crash immediatly after opening it.

How to solve?

Hi Pano

What handset do you have and what version of android?

Alternatively, join the Music App google+ beta group then post your problem. Click here, ask to join the group then post when you have access:

https://plus.google.com/communities/102950480733956864546

Thanks,

Gary

Enthusiast
Message 48 of 79
Message 48 of 79

The latest update is BAD. Unfortunately htere is no way going back - only to Walkman - and that does not support FOLDERS.

My music does not show folder pictures (only some), does not show folders in alphabetical order and time to time does not play with SONY headphones (but this is IMO problem of the "Smart" connect.). Any idea when this will be fixed. Do you EVER respond to Google Playstore comments? BTW the Music  is the lowest ranked application on my phone.

Emperor
Message 49 of 79
Message 49 of 79

@traveller_cz

Instead of complaining here at a user based forum have you even consider joining the Music beta test and post your feedback directly with the MUSIC app developers? posting complaints/rant here seems pointless to me, when you have that option.

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Message 50 of 79
Message 50 of 79

I love the music app personally.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views.
Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.