account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Music 9.0.0.A.0.1 update

Apj
Adept
Message 31 of 79
Message 31 of 79

Re: Music 9.0.0.A.0.1 update

This is confusing. You state 9.0.0.A.0.1 is the music update as of May however i have received 9.0.1.A.0.1 update in july....this update does not have the timer for music playback which was available on the earlier version!! How do i revert to the earlier version or should i wait for the 5.1 lollipop update...will this resolve the issue? i still have not received it in the middle east!?
Message 32 of 79
Message 32 of 79

The latest version is 9.0.2.A.0.0, and I live in Middle East too yet I have this update long time ago. You can get it from Play Store, and it has the "Set timer" option. If it doesn;t update automatically or manually try the following:

- Go to Settings -> Apps -> Music -> Force stop, Unistall updates, Clear data, and restart your phone.
- Go to your Play Store and update Music again.

Feel free to kudo this post or mark it as solution so that other users facing the same issue can find it

Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.

Apj
Adept
Message 33 of 79
Message 33 of 79

Thanks got a clear reply atlast...:-)
Message 34 of 79
Message 34 of 79

Not at all, keep us updated.

Feel free to kudo this post or mark it as solution so that other users facing the same issue can find it

Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.

Apj
Adept
Message 35 of 79
Message 35 of 79

Done!
Message 36 of 79
Message 36 of 79

Please add a feature by which we can control volume by gesture.
Commissioner
Message 37 of 79
Message 37 of 79

@hemantgurjar1 wrote:
Please add a feature by which we can control volume by gesture.

very nice suggestion.

Please could you, if possible, join this google+ beta group and make the suggestion there?

Although lots of people post stuff, there's a Suggestions thread (see left side, when you've been given access, which should take around 24 hours) and the sole purpose of the groups is to allow an interface between users and devs:

https://plus.google.com/communities/102950480733956864546

Regards,

Gary

Apprentice
Message 38 of 79
Message 38 of 79

Can Sony add the Music app to the list of apps that one can use on Ultra Stamina Mode?

I found a minor workaround if I play music first then go into Ultra Stamina Mode, the music will still keep playing. But I am only able to skip tracks and play/pause.
One time poster
Message 39 of 79
Message 39 of 79

When I select some artist and go to "All tracks", tracks are sorted by track name, but it would be better for me to sort them by album. Please, add this setting, if possible.

Also if I open the play queue, there are displayed track name and track artistfor each track, but there is no album name. Please, add this feature.

Thanks!

Commissioner
Message 40 of 79
Message 40 of 79

@QZ145 wrote:

When I select some artist and go to "All tracks", tracks are sorted by track name, but it would be better for me to sort them by album. Please, add this setting, if possible.

Also if I open the play queue, there are displayed track name and track artistfor each track, but there is no album name. Please, add this feature.

Thanks!

@hi @QZ145

please join this google+ support forum so your suggestion can be picked up:

https://plus.google.com/communities/102950480733956864546

A moderator will have to allow you access first - this might take 24 hours.

Also, bear in mind your feature request might well be active in a beta version.

There's a suggestions sub-forum (pick from left side of google+ page).

Regards,

Gary