Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.
It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.
2015-07-09 03:22 PM
2015-07-09 03:25 PM
2015-07-26 05:08 PM - edited 2015-08-10 11:12 PM
Hi. do you have another fix for this freaking walkman/music stuttering to app crashing issue? so far here's what i've done:
1. clear cache - failed
2. clear data - failed
3. uninstall update (go back to factory default app) - failed
4. update app to Music ver 9.0.2.a.0.0. - failed
5. restore factory settings - failed
6. it doesnt happen on safemode
7. it happens when it's on screenlock.
im using Xperia c3 dual
i also notice that it happens when the device is locked, songs will start to sound like it's stuttering but the moment i start to press the power button to unlock it, the stuttering sound will disappear but if i lock it again it will come back and will crash if i dont close the app.
**additional failed troubleshooting :
- i repaired my phone using PC Companion TWICE. same issue. it will run smoothly for 2 days , after that its back again to the same crappy sound that eventually crashes the app.
- i installed other music player (Musixmatch and Music Player) hoping it might just be a walkman/music issue ..but it also did the same thing!
i think i already exhausted all the options out there. i just want to downgrade to KitKat but these freaking warning that my warranty will void or my phone will get bricked will happen. how come SONY does not give a **bleep** about the older model and just focuses on their new released phones? they pushed this stupid lollipop upgrade so badly to older models but now they dont want to take responsibility for their mistake. now that my c3 dual is just crap, I'm thinking of just giving this away to my 10yo cousin and go buy LG.
2015-08-10 08:47 PM
2015-08-12 06:43 PM
2015-08-12 06:53 PM
2015-08-12 07:00 PM
2015-08-12 07:03 PM
Sorry, you should have looked for music app and try to uninstall updates. But I think you can search an older version of walkman and sideload it:
2015-08-15 10:09 PM
Walkman won't be compatible with other devices as far as I know.