account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Music 9.0.0.A.0.1 update

Commissioner
Message 11 of 79
Message 11 of 79

Re: Music 9.0.0.A.0.1 update

@Lentzi wrote:
Why sound equalizer is 5 clicks away from main play screen? why visualize, throw and music info are more important than SOUND? Clear audio, surround, dsee... don't really enhance sound, but bass, equalizer do in a personal way.

Exactly my point mate. Glad I'm not the only one to feel this way.

I also noticed something else - when using the Music app notification toast, if you touch it (to go into the player) it defaults to taking you to the home page. It's difficult to say which is more helpful but I think I'd want to access the track page (not the home page first). Tricky one though - I'm sure some people like being taken to the app's home screen.

Thanks,

Gary

One time poster
Message 12 of 79
Message 12 of 79

Can you make Visualiser to change colour of whole app according to music album instead of only ' Now playing' menu...its kinda look ugly with material purple colour
Apprentice
Message 13 of 79
Message 13 of 79

Songs r not recognise in musis app of (Xperia z) after the lollipop update
Apprentice
Message 14 of 79
Message 14 of 79

No like,option after update in walkman
Talent
Message 15 of 79
Message 15 of 79

please improve the startup speed. Thanks

One time poster
Message 16 of 79
Message 16 of 79

Need help, my Xperia Z1 has stopped responding with its Music Player Application, it says " Unfortunately Music player has stopped responding " once you press ok Music Player shuts down, can anyone help me with the problem
Message 17 of 79
Message 17 of 79

@Anupdmrc

- Go to Settings -> Apps -> All -> Music -> Force stop, Clear cache and restart your phone.

Feel free to kudo this post or mark it as solution so that other users facing the same issue can find it

Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.

One time poster
Message 18 of 79
Message 18 of 79

Hi.

Is there any options for downloading the Artist cover ?

the .mp3 files have information about the song, thats:
-Artist
-cover for the file
-Year
and so...

But, you can't set any cover for "artist", so, how can we do it for "Music" app?

Thank you! (and sorry for my english)

Learner
Message 19 of 79
Message 19 of 79

crossfade effect option for music app

crossfade effect option for music app

Emperor
Message 20 of 79
Message 20 of 79

Re: crossfade effect option for music app

@Saju_

That has been suggested/requested before, use the search bar before you keep creating new posts 

also check this out

http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Music/Walkman-Beta-Test/m-p/953659#U953659

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)