account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Google drive account switch?

Adviser
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Google drive account switch?

Hi,

I have just tried accessing a google drive folder with the latest Music App and at first access I have been asked to choose between my 2 google accounts. Everything fine, found folders, music files, etc.

But now I would like to switch to the other account, and, frankly, in the app menus I can't find any traces of it.

Can anybody help me?

Thx! ;-) 

Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Google drive account switch?

Ok, I found the solution. For some strange reason, the menu

Settings/google drive settings/disconnect (or logoff, I don't know the exact translation because I use the Italian version) wasn't accessible before. Now it's OK :-)