account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Cant resume from last played song !!!

Highlighted
Talent
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Cant resume from last played song !!!

I have Xperia M2 with 4.4.4 update, firmware 18.3.1.B.1.8 and Walkman 8.5.A.3.2.

I have smart key  1.0.1.17 installed. I have enabled MUSIC mode in smart key to play / Pause on single press.

When i press headset key one time Walkman starts playing music but every time i pause Walkman for some time

and press key again. Walkman start playing song from 1st song of playlist.

Why its not starting / Resume from last played song ?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Cant resume from last played song !!!

Are you pausing or stopping the music in the playlist

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

Talent
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

I am Pausing. Smart key have Play / Pause option.

Highlighted
Emperor
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

I've seen this with music stored either on the SD card or Internal storage but not with integrated spotify. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)