account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Can't sign in using Walkman

One time poster
Message 1 of 8
Message 1 of 8

Can't sign in using Walkman

Can't sign in to my sony xperia walkman on my phone , no matter how many times i try. It always says i;m using the wrong e=mail address or wrong pass word . It won't let me change my password or send anything to my e=mail address Slightly frowning Face

Topic edited by Rickard

7 REPLIES 7
One time poster
Message 2 of 8
Message 2 of 8

Re: HELP WITH MY WALKMAN

Can't sign in to my sony xperia walkman on my phone , no matter how many times i try. It always says i;m using the wrong e=mail address or wrong pass word . It won't let me change my password or send anything to my e=mail address
Sony Xperia Support
Message 3 of 8
Message 3 of 8

Re: HELP WITH MY WALKMAN

Hi and welcome to the community! Since you're new please be sure that you have checked out our Discussion guidelines.

Is it the sign in for Music Unlimited that does work?

Can you sign in using the same details in this app?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sony.snei.mu.phone

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Learner
Message 4 of 8
Message 4 of 8

Re: Can't sign in using Walkman

I can sign in using the above ap but then it crashes
Learner
Message 5 of 8
Message 5 of 8

Deleted walkman updates and it works
Highlighted
Learner
Message 6 of 8
Message 6 of 8

After a re-boot the old problem came back.  This is how I FINALLY RESOLVED this:

1. I removed the Music Unlimited app
2. Within the WALKMAN settings I turned off Music Unlimited
3. I cleared the DATA and CACHE for the WALKMAN app
4. Reinstalled the Music Unlimited App from Playstore
5. Logged in successfully
6. From with WALKMAN settings I turned on Music Unlimited

Hope this helps someone.
Rookie
Message 7 of 8
Message 7 of 8

Walkman app is not listed under Sittings and apps, but I can see it listed in general section of all apps. Therefore I cannot access cache and it will not allow me to sign in to Walkman. I cannot listen to music on my new Experia. How can this be??

Message 8 of 8
Message 8 of 8

Settings-apps-all,scroll down to walkman and tap on it. Clear cache and data.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.