account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sony movie creator

One time poster
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

sony movie creator

How to increase the runtime and add more pics to the movie created? The limit is just 35 seconds. I can edit only the present pics with new one. I cannot add more pics and videos to it. Can anyone suggest me any way I can overcome this?
4 REPLIES
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: sony movie creator

I think the limit is standard for now,no changes allowed.Contact sony for more info:

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Sony Xperia Support
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

It is currently not possible to increase the runtime, 35 seconds, or to add more photos in movies created in the Movie Creator application. However, you can decrease the project duration by deleting slots.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Commissioner
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Reordering photos and videos would be fine. Also if I delete photo / video from unfinished movie, I can't readd it back.

:loop; start "" %0; goto loop
One time poster
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

When i try to upload the video to facebook or youtube, even if i send it to someone else's smartphone the video quality is all blurry.

Help?