account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update Version 3.6.A.2.0

Rookie
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

Update Version 3.6.A.2.0

Since last update it's not possible to change the colour settings
5 REPLIES
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: Update Version 3.6.A.2.0

Hi @Haraldinho,

Welcome to the community.

Could you please elaborate more about your issue? What colour settings are you trying to change?

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Rookie
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

When you try to change the colour of the pictures in the app from for example punch, cotton, vintage or whatever to another setting like noir, original, latte or cozy or what you want, since last update it will directly go back to the first setting.
I have done a downgrade to the last version and it works like previosly.
Sony Xperia Support
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

@Haraldinho

So this is with the 'Photo Editor'?

When you select the filter that you want, you will need to select "Save" on the top left to apply the effect.

Screenshot.jpg

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

Rookie
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

Thank you, but I mean the app Movie Creator.
I know, that I have to select the save button and first it looks good, but when I than start the movie, I see all pictures with the old filter.
Sony Xperia Support
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

@Haraldinho,

I see what you mean now. I have just tested this myself and am having the same issue. It looks like we're not the only ones.

I recommend you leave a review explaining your issue so the developers can look in to correcting it in an update.