account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Torrent download

Visitor
Message 1 of 7
Message 1 of 7

Torrent download

Can anybody teach me how too download a movie torrent directly in my Sony Xperia XA ultra. Please.. Thanks in advance.
6 REPLIES
Emperor
Message 2 of 7
Message 2 of 7

Re: Torrent download

@Beengdez

This is not a WAREZ forum

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warez

Warez is a common computing and broader cultural term referring to software that has been illegally copied (i.e., pirated software) that has been made available via Internet distribution, for instance, after deactivation of protection codes. Warez is used most commonly as a noun, a plural form of ware (short for computer software), and is intended to be pronounced like the wordwares, /ˈwɛərz/. The circumvention of copy protection (cracking) is an essential step in generating warez, and based on this common mechanism, the software-focused definition has been extended to include other copyright-protected materials, including movies and games. The term warez is not usually used in reference to de novo creation of commercial software counterfeits, or tofile sharing between friends or groups with similar interests, but rather to unauthorized releases by individuals and organized groups of the actual, intact digital products of others.[not verified in body] The term was coined in the 1990s and spread to common use by members of the underground computer circles, but has since become commonplace among Internet users and the mass media.[not verified in body] The global array of warez groups has been referred to as "The Scene," deriving from its earlier description as "the warez scene." Distribution and trade of copyrighted works without payment of fees or royalties generally violates national and international copyright laws and agreements. The term warez covers supported as well as unsupported (abandonware) items, and legal prohibitions governing creation and distribution of warez cover both profit-driven and "enthusiast" generators and distributors of such items. More than 80 individuals have been prosecuted and convicted in the U.S. for trade in warez products,[needs update] for movie and software pirating in particular, with some individuals being imprisoned (including some enthusiast traders).

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Message 3 of 7
Message 3 of 7

I don't think Sony would be happy about its members advising people how to steal material from its own movie studio, sorry.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views.
Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Visitor
Message 4 of 7
Message 4 of 7

I got it now! Sorry for asking a stupid question. 😊😇😇😇
Emperor
Message 5 of 7
Message 5 of 7

@Beengdez

Don't worry about it

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Visitor
Message 6 of 7
Message 6 of 7

Thanks! Again sorry!!! 😇😇😇
Rookie
Message 7 of 7
Message 7 of 7

Dont download torrent it will create issues in mobile..