account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Own music

Learner
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

Own music

Hi can someone tell me how to add your own music to your movies? Everytime i try to add my own music it gives me an error.
5 REPLIES
Emperor
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: Own music

@remanutd5

Which Xperia do you have? Which Movie creator version do you have? is the music DRM protected?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Learner
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

Xperia Z3, I think the latest version
Learner
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

Version 3.4.A.0.3
Emperor
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

@remanutd5

I couldn't recreate your issue with a Z3. where is the music stored? any DRM protected files?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

One time poster
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

Same error. When i press the button to select file audio give me error direct, before to select any file audio.