account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Movie Creator

Learner
Message 1 of 8
Message 1 of 8

Movie Creator

I have Z3 Compact and I would like to send a Movie Creator file to a someone. I have tried allmost every messaging App. The Message goes but no Video. Can someone help. Thanks in advance!

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Message 2 of 8
Message 2 of 8

Re: Movie Creator

The video is very large, you cannot send it via normal MMS. Upload it somewhere like google drive.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Learner
Message 3 of 8
Message 3 of 8

I understand, but I have reduced it to 2 pictures and still it does not go!

Tia

B.

Message 4 of 8
Message 4 of 8

Check using file commander the file size and report here.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Learner
Message 5 of 8
Message 5 of 8

Video is 63,5 MB. On WhatsUp it goes thru to the same e-Mail address.

Tia B.

Message 6 of 8
Message 6 of 8

You can't send 60 MB in a MMS, no matter what you do.

EDIT: Perhaps with a 3rd party application that might allow this.

Learner
Message 7 of 8
Message 7 of 8

Thanks a lot.

Regards

B.

Message 8 of 8
Message 8 of 8

Anytime.