account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

xperia m album app

SOLVED
Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 1 of 14
Message 1 of 14

xperia m album app

When i download or take any new photos from friend that photos are not updated in album app until next month,because of every months grouping in album app.please take ur attention towards this.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Message 6 of 14
Message 6 of 14

Re: xperia m album app

Try to force close album app in settings-apps-all-album.Restart the phone.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted
Message 2 of 14
Message 2 of 14

It depends on the date of those photos,they will be added according to that.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 3 of 14
Message 3 of 14

What would be the date for my this months downloaded wallpaper.they are not seen in album yet .
Highlighted
Message 4 of 14
Message 4 of 14

I have also downloaded wallpapers or pics in november,but they show in a totally different month in the past.I think the date showed is either the date when the pictures were added to the site where you download them,or the date they were actually made.

Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 5 of 14
Message 5 of 14

In my case,nothing is shown in the album instead of camera pics & some of sony's wallpapers ,& also sometimes some download ed wallpapers are shown, & some are not shown neither in old month
Highlighted
Message 6 of 14
Message 6 of 14

Try to force close album app in settings-apps-all-album.Restart the phone.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 7 of 14
Message 7 of 14

I want to know that why this thumbnails are created in phone memory,& wheather this update is available to move apps to sd??
Highlighted
Message 8 of 14
Message 8 of 14

Thumbnails are created for your preview of the pictures in album.They can be deleted,but they will reappear.Still the apps cannot be moved to sd.

Commissioner
Message 9 of 14
Message 9 of 14

Have you tried clearing data?
Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 10 of 14
Message 10 of 14

I have tried all the things.