account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Keyboard Problem

SOLVED
Talent
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

Keyboard Problem

I have Xperia M2 with 4.4.4 update. When i  type any text, keyboard doesnot make first alphabet capital !!!

My keyboard software version is 6.4.A.1.24

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

Re: Keyboard Problem

Hi S4chin,

Welcome to the community! Since you're new please be sure that you have checked out our Discussion guidelines.

Are you using the default messaging app, as in most cases it is based on how the application has been developed, if the code is missing it will not default the Capital on the first word.

However this should work without issues on the default messaging app.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Can you try settings-apps-all-xperia keyboard,clear data? IT will remove your words.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

Hi S4chin,

Welcome to the community! Since you're new please be sure that you have checked out our Discussion guidelines.

Are you using the default messaging app, as in most cases it is based on how the application has been developed, if the code is missing it will not default the Capital on the first word.

However this should work without issues on the default messaging app.

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Talent
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

hmm, right Jake. Its working good with default apps.

After clearing data it also working ok with other apps @Alex

ThnX

Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

Great, im glad we could be of assistance Slightly smiling Face

Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

Hi peeps, wonder could you help me out pls! auto rotation only works when i reboot phone. And once i receive a call, it doesn't work again. I'd be grateful for any feedback