account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

lifelog on more than one device

Visitor
Message 1 of 7
Message 1 of 7

lifelog on more than one device

Hi

Can I use lifelog on more than one device combined with one smartband? E.g. on my xperia z2 phone and a tablet? 

Eva

6 REPLIES 6
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 7
Message 2 of 7

Re: lifelog on more than one device

Hi and welcome to the community! Since you're new please be sure that you have checked out our Discussion guidelines.

If you have two Xperia devices, you can log in to the same SEN account at both of them. So it should not be a problem.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Visitor
Message 3 of 7
Message 3 of 7

Hi

Actually,  the tablet is not an Xperia. Does that still work? 

Regards, 

Eva

Regular
Message 4 of 7
Message 4 of 7

No, it won't work.

Idiotically, someone decided that while all Xperia devices use your Sony account to sign into LifeLog, all other devices should sign in with a Google account with no ability to sync data between the two.

If you run LifeLog on your tablet it will be a completely separate log to that on your phone. 

Highlighted
Adviser
Message 5 of 7
Message 5 of 7

I have an Xperia S tablet and wanted to have lifelog on this device too. Of course I canot use the smartband with it (no BT 4.0) but I'll be happy if I could use my tablet for read/edit my logs.

But Lifelog is not available on this tablet.

Apprentice
Message 6 of 7
Message 6 of 7

Hi

I have a Xperia Z3 and a Xperia Z. Now my Z3 broke an i have to use my Z again and tried to sync the data. but it seems I have to start again on the Z because it says I haven't got a Lifelog account yet.

One time poster
Message 7 of 7
Message 7 of 7

I loaded Lifelog on my Nexus 7 & signed in with my SEN account because I do all my reading on tablet. I then logged in online and my 2 devices sync no problem.