account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

how to get the weather animation in Lifelog Timeline?

Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 7 of 14
Message 7 of 14

how to get the weather animation in Lifelog Timeline?

Hi,

how do I get the weather animation in Lifelog Timeline?

I do not find any possibility to activate this.

Thanks in advance for help

13 REPLIES 13
Adviser
Message 1 of 14
Message 1 of 14

Lifelog and AccuWeather forecast.

Hello, 

Could you please let me know how to enable AccuWeather forecast in Lifelog application? 

Thanks in advance for your answer! 

Best regards, 

Anton. 

Adviser
Message 2 of 14
Message 2 of 14

Re: Lifelog and AccuWeather forecast.

Dears,

Any suggestion? 

Should I install Premium version of AccuWeather app maybe to enable weather forecast in Lifelog? 

Thank you! 

Best regards, 

Anton. 

Message 3 of 14
Message 3 of 14

Do you have GPS logging on? When I turned it on yesterday, a cloud appeared on top of the screen for the next hours in the future.

Is this what you mean with forecast?
Adviser
Message 4 of 14
Message 4 of 14

Hi!

It seems you were right! Position detection should be turned on, I have tested GPS and WiFi position detection as well. 

Thank you! 

Best regards, 

Anton. 

Rookie
Message 5 of 14
Message 5 of 14

Hi ... I have read this topic and try to open GPS logging on my SS Note3... My lifelog doesn't work with weather forecast...

Do I have to install AccuWeather or another way to fix this issue? Please suggest. 

Anyway I try to install AccuWeather already but It doesn't work.

Adviser
Message 6 of 14
Message 6 of 14

Please contact Sony Support, this is just a forum.

I have an opinion, that Lifelog mostly designed for Sony products, so some of the features won't work on other devices...

Please check with Sony Support.

Also, I think that it's better to use Accuweather application standalone, it provides more information, than simple cloud in the Lifelog...
Emperor
Message 8 of 14
Message 8 of 14

Re: tracing of the Weather?

@fs66

It does it automatically, if it rains it will show the animation that it rained. It's not based on a sensor on the SmartBand but the weather I'm not sure if it's based on accuweather or weather.com 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Inhabitant
Message 9 of 14
Message 9 of 14

Sorry, I do not have any weather animations in Lifelog. Not in the timeline and nothing else there. I have Version 2.9.A.0.22, now 2.9.B.0.26.

Only the avatar, sometimes a car. And some trees. Nothing else

:-)

Emperor
Message 10 of 14
Message 10 of 14

@fs66

Has it rained in your area?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)