account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

back up for life log data

One time poster
Message 1 of 8
Message 1 of 8

back up for life log data

I need a new smartphone and want to save my data so I can continue using the life log app on the new version of the same xperia phone. How can I make a backup?
Is it possible to copy the app on the SIM Card or SD-Card?

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
Message 2 of 8

Re: back up for life log data

Sony don't support Lifelog any more so you probably won't get a useful response to this.

Pioneer
Message 3 of 8
Message 3 of 8

Hi @violastocker@DunkirkPie;

You can now export your Lifelog Data to a folder, just open Lifelog app>top left 3 lines menu>Profile>export Lifelog data.

Message 4 of 8
Message 4 of 8

I've got the current version of Lifelog installed and this option is not available. 

Pioneer
Message 5 of 8
Message 5 of 8

@DunkirkPie;

If you have the version 4.0.A.0.18 it is at the end of the Profile option in the menu. 

Message 6 of 8
Message 6 of 8

Version 4.0.A.0.18 is not available on the Goole Play store.

Pioneer
Message 7 of 8
Message 7 of 8

@DunkirkPie, maybe you have to wait for it to be released for your device, that's the version I have on my XZ Premium.

Message 8 of 8
Message 8 of 8

They've finally released the new version for my phone. Needless to say, none of the bugs in Lifelog have been fixed. Embarrassing.