account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Sleep tracking issue

One time poster
Message 21 of 29
Message 21 of 29

Re: Sleep tracking issue

I have same problems with lifelog and smart band, always register that I sleep 144, 76, 98 hours....
What's the problem

Thanks
Colombia- Bogotá
Message 22 of 29
Message 22 of 29

Since the update lifelog does not show all my sleeping hours.
I slept 11h tonight, but it only shows 6. But I got a notification that I earned the achievement for sleeping more than 7h.
It seems like all the hours are logged, but not shown. What can I do to fix this?
Highlighted
Adept
Message 23 of 29
Message 23 of 29

Deep sleep been logged when smartband is off

Hi

Over the last 2 days, my lifelog app has been displaying deep sleep for times where the smartband is turned off. Even if I turn off the app logging, as soon as I sync my smartband and turn on logging, the sleep pattern is updated with 15 hours of deep sleep - all during the day

I've tried logging out and logging back in, uninstalling the app and reinstalling. Clearing data and resetting the smartband all with no success

One time poster
Message 24 of 29
Message 24 of 29

Hi,
Over the last 4 days the life log app has not logged my sleep. It logs everything else, distance travelled, hours spent playing games but it says I haven't slept at all for 4 days.
What can I do to fix this?
PB4
One time poster
Message 25 of 29
Message 25 of 29

Hi,

I'm experiencing issues with my smart band talk, the sleep tracking works well when I'm sleeping but when I'm writing exams it thinks I'm sleeping.

Please help, how can I fix this issue?
One time poster
Message 26 of 29
Message 26 of 29

Hi,

I've the same issue as yours but mine it have last for 10 months, I've still sleep tracking issue (not recording at night and shown as "inactivity" in Lifelog app) and I'm so disappointed to lose the best thing I wanted from the SWR10!!! :'(

I've contacted Sony support France and assistance via "comments" from the Lifelog app but none of the solution given solved my problem. I asked for an update or a future update or if someone else has the issue but my questions stay unanswered.

Please Sony support, or community, or assistance, I don't know who, but be my super-hero and told me YOU have the solution!!! Please!!!

Thank you for reading.

Kisses from France Winking Face

One time poster
Message 27 of 29
Message 27 of 29

Re: Lifelog - Problem recording Sleeping cycle

Not registering sleo cycle at all

Adept
Message 28 of 29
Message 28 of 29

Before updating Lifelog app calculate sleeping hours... But after updating the app it's not working... Please help me....
Regular
Message 29 of 29
Message 29 of 29

For people who are affected by the sleep monitor not functioning at all, please verify that night mode is active in your smart band settings.

Sleep activity is only monitored with night mode activated.