account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mobile World Congress 2019

Sonys Press conference from MWC took place this monday
If you missed it you can watch it here.
Please join the discussion here and share your thoughts on what was anounced here. MWC 2019 discussion.

Sleep tracking issue

Rookie
Message 11 of 29
Message 11 of 29

Re: Sleep Hours Extremely high

I think this issue occours only outside US... I'm from Brazil too and the same problem here...

Hey Sony Guys!!! Any help??? Lots with the sampe issue!!!!  

R$ 2499,00  (~ USD 1,135.00) and I can't use the full phone features... Worried Face

Highlighted
Adept
Message 12 of 29
Message 12 of 29

Re: Lifelog - Problem recording Sleeping cycle

I had the same issue

Log out of Lifelog and log back in and it will display the correct value

Sam
Sony Xperia Support
Message 13 of 29
Message 13 of 29

@AleDalla - Have you tried the advice above? If this does not work then you may need to try removing and reinstalling the application.

sony_logo126x24.gif
What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Rookie
Message 14 of 29
Message 14 of 29

Hi Shavanni, thank you for your reply.

I have tried this and works fine for one day... next day I slept 161 hours...Tired Face

One time poster
Message 15 of 29
Message 15 of 29

Re: Lifelog Sleep Problem

Screenshot_2014-08-20-11-05-57.png

Rookie
Message 16 of 29
Message 16 of 29

Yes, I tried. Log out / Log in  works for 1 day... next day the same issue...

But i give up... I will log out / log in every day until the next update. Hope Sony fix it.

Thank You

Alessandro Dalla

Visitor
Message 17 of 29
Message 17 of 29

OK, so I called Sony Xperia Support and spoke with Joe this past Sunday.

He instructed me to:

1. Reset my phone, and
  2. Reset my SmartBand

No good, problem persisted.

Next he instructed me to:

1. Un-install Lifelog app
  2. Un-install SmartBand app

As soon as the Lifelog app started, it displayed the erroneous night's data correctly.

I thought all was good.

However, that night, when I went to sleep, the problem started back.

When I started to review the Timeline, the time increments increased exponentially after midnight.

My question is, when is Sony planning on fixing this?

Why has their QA department not done their job?  This is a basic test that should have been accounted for before the release was pushed to consumers.

I bought my SmartBand solely for the purpose of sleep tracking (I have a Nike+ Fuel Band that tracks other things I care about).

I am considering taking my SmartBand back, because without sleep tracking working properly, the quality of my user experience has diminished greatly.

Also, I now have a problem with the default distances for Running.  Lifelog shows Kilometers instead of Miles.

I live in the US and I am NOT metric, so this is another feature that has decreased my opinion of the product.

Please fix these issues with the Lifelog app, Sony!

Thanks,

Chad

Atlanta, GA 

Visitor
Message 18 of 29
Message 18 of 29

Reinstalling the app does NOT fix the problem for me.

Initially it does, but sleeping the night after re-installing causes the problem to re-occur.

Visitor
Message 19 of 29
Message 19 of 29

I can confirm that signing out of the app and signing back in does seem to display the correct sleep time now.

My issue is that I should not have to use that work-around.

Also, signing out and signing back in does not fix my Running units...it still displays KM instead of Miles.

Ugh.

Sony Xperia Support
Message 20 of 29
Message 20 of 29

This is very strange. I've been testing this but i can't replicate this issue.
What happens if you disable automatic date, time and timezone under Settings -> Date & time and set them manually?

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.