account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

SWR50 and lifelog, not showing same steps

Highlighted
Adviser
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

SWR50 and lifelog, not showing same steps

I can see steps being added to lifelog, when using SWR50 alone, but the steps dont mach.

Today life log shows 470 odd steps and swr50 3522. If i leave the pone and only use the swr50 steps get added, but is never the same. the swr30 was more acurate and had the same steps. how do i solve it.

Removing fit does nothing, so its not a solution as promoted in previous complaints resolutions.

I get the promps on the screen od sms's and other aplications.

I also dont see lifelog as one of the aplication linked or on the phone, weather, fit, hangouts, keep, maps skype all there.

What am i missing.

2 REPLIES 2
Regular
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

To many steps in lifelog?

I have a smartwatch 3 SWR50 and a smartband 2 SWR12 connected to a Nexus 6. My problem is that the watch shows (right now) 3851 steps, the smartband app shows 4440 steps but lifelog says 5809 steps. I also log on Google fit that shows 4096 steps. So how come that lifelog shows so many more steps than the other? Is there something I can do to fix this?

Emperor
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: SWR50 and lifelog, not showing same steps

@vryman @Patte6

Check this out

http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Lifelog/Lost-steps-and-transport-misrepresentation/m-p/1093903/highlig...

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)