account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

No challenges any more

SOLVED
Visitor
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

No challenges any more

With new update I have no challenges any more!!! Why? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: No challenges any more

Hi @Vmalyshev, welcome to our community!

As of April 19 2017, the Challenges feature in the Lifelog app has been removed. After the removal, there is no way to restore old results. User feedback has shown that the Challenges aren’t as interesting on a long-term basis compared to other Lifelog features. That’s why we are removing the Challenges and putting more effort on developing other features.

I hope that answers your question on why challenges has been removed!

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

5 REPLIES 5
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Hi @Vmalyshev, welcome to our community!

As of April 19 2017, the Challenges feature in the Lifelog app has been removed. After the removal, there is no way to restore old results. User feedback has shown that the Challenges aren’t as interesting on a long-term basis compared to other Lifelog features. That’s why we are removing the Challenges and putting more effort on developing other features.

I hope that answers your question on why challenges has been removed!

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

One time poster
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

Thats a shame, I loved the challenges.

If it becomes boring after while it's because you guys didn’t add interesting challenges or premiums for the achievements. 

Plus I feel that my smart band now is useless. No point to have it.

One time poster
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

I used challenges very much. I really hope they will come back. 

Visitor
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

Sorry, but I do not understand what wrong was in Challenges? Life log was one of the reasons why my new phone was from SONY (it is 3-d and last from SONY). Support such useful things should be a goal. Now I see SONY is not care about clinets (it is not only one problem I faced, other one was in the critically wrong service of SONY repare company). The price of loyality is too high. 

One time poster
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

I loved them too! I didn't use them often but every time I did it helped me walk a lot more. 

Please bring them back!

You just need to add more challenges like someone said above me. 

Be more engaged with your clients.