account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mobile World Congress 2019

Sonys Press conference from MWC took place end of February
If you missed it you can watch it here.
Please join the discussion here and share your thoughts on what was anounced here. MWC 2019 discussion.

No Account Found For Lifelog Web

Visitor
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

No Account Found For Lifelog Web

I have lifelog installed on my phone, and created an account on there using my Google account. When I try to log into the Lifelog website using my Google account, I get a message saying that the account was not found.

To test that I do have an account with that Google account, I unstalled Lifelog from the phone, reinstalled it, logged in with the Google account, and all the previous data was restored.  This lets me know I do have an account, but I am unable to use it to log into the website.  I have verified that cookies are enabled for Chrome.

5 REPLIES 5
Emperor
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: No Account Found For Lifelog Web

What if you use a different browser?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Adept
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

I think its something on Sony's end as I'm getting the error too.

I've tried using both SEN accounts and my google accounts on both chrome and IE

Emperor
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

Have you contacted Sony directly?

http://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/contactUs/

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Visitor
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

It looks like something happened on Sony's end. I had to log back into Lifelog on my phone this morning. After I did that, I tried it on the web page as well, and it let me in. 

Thank you to the folks that replied. It looks like it is resolved now. Slightly smiling Face

Emperor
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

Glad to hear its working now