account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Lost steps from previous year

Apprentice
Message 1 of 16
Message 1 of 16

Lost steps from previous year

Hi guys,

I have Smartband SWR10 since june 2014, since then I am using Lifelog, but I am not able to load steps from 2014, january 2015 and april 2015 in the app, other months seems fine, also walking minutes are missing and calorios burned during training from these periods.

I tried this https://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/SmartBand-Talk/Lost-steps/m-p/1059549#M1685 but without any results

I tried to connect Sony network with google account in the app, but without any results

I wrote two emails to support from the app, but without any respones

can someone advise?

Thanks

15 REPLIES 15
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 16
Message 2 of 16

Re: Lost steps from previous year

Hi @zemko,

Are data from these months available if you sign in to the Lifelog web portal?

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Apprentice
Message 3 of 16
Message 3 of 16

Hi Christofer,

Is there any possibility to show whole month/year in the web application?

I checked some dates, where I know should be more than 15000 steps, but there is 39, 14 etc in section Others

so these data are broken here too

Sony Xperia Support
Message 4 of 16
Message 4 of 16

It is currently not possible to see a summary for a whole year on lifelog.sonymobile.com.

If I understood you correctly you can't see any data at all when you go back to 2014 in the Lifelog app, are data missing completely from all dates back in 2014 when you sign in on the Lifelog portal as well or is some data present for that year?

There are plans for a new version of the Lifelog app where the size of the database has been increased. Check this post for more information.

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Apprentice
Message 5 of 16
Message 5 of 16

Dear Christofer,

I can see only some days data in web application.

And thank you for the info, I will wait till the beta became stable.

Regards,

zemko

Sony Xperia Support
Message 6 of 16
Message 6 of 16

Feel free to keep me updated. Slightly smiling Face

One time poster
Message 7 of 16
Message 7 of 16

Life log missing steps

Hi
I am missing steps from the past week, from communications - SMS and browsing and Facebook logging, up to this afternoon, how can I get the steps to appear?
Sony Xperia Support
Message 8 of 16
Message 8 of 16

Re: Life log missing steps

Hi @Leerc,

Have you tried clearing data for the Lifelog app, Settings > Apps > All > Lifelog > Clear data, and then signing back in to the app again?

Highlighted
Adept
Message 9 of 16
Message 9 of 16

I'm missing data from April 2015 too. All other months appear to be ok.

Its missing from the app and also from the website view.

Emperor
Message 10 of 16
Message 10 of 16

@shavanni

are you using the same email account?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)