account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Linking a Non-Sony product to Lifelog

Visitor
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

Linking a Non-Sony product to Lifelog

Greetings,

For christmas yesterday I recieved a VeryFit band as a gift.

I've been using Lifelog for the past year and am very happy with it, I do however want to know if it's possible to link the band to lifelog so it cant track stuff like sleep/ heart rate, ect. The VeryFit band has the same functionality as the Sony Band so i'm hoping there is a way to get them synced up.

5 REPLIES 5
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: Linking a Non-Sony product to Lifelog

Well if you have the band already try to pair it with your device and open lifelog

________________________________________________________________________________
The Man! The Myth! The Forum Legend! -Scott Sterling
Visitor
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

What is meant to happen next ?

Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

@Manson217 I don't think it will work:

https://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Lifelog/Lifelog-wishlist/m-p/1050082/highlight/true#M1197

https://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Lifelog/Is-lifelog-compatible-with-other-smartbands/td-p/1089420

And we don't know if that will change.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

One time poster
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

Hello,

So I too am quite fond of Lifelog and have a fairly long track-record with it. For Christmas this year I recieved a Polar M600 smart-watch which has a good heart-rate monitor and tracks sleep, steps etc. In my Lifelog app it comes up in my "Connected devices" list without any effort on my part, but it does not seem to be feeding data into the app. Any idea of how this might be made to work?

Many thanks/M

Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

I too would like to know whether there is a way to get this to work. I've used Lifelog for several years and don't want to give it up but recently received a veryFit band and would like to feed that data into Lifelog too...