Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.
It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.
2017-04-25 05:36 PM
- possibility to register time on stepper or cyclo trainer
- possibility to register weight
- possibility to check drinking water
2017-05-07 08:27 AM
1) Stop deconstructing Lifelog! Less is not more...
2) Bring back the Widget!
3) Bring back the challenges. They were fun and challenging...
2017-07-24 08:36 PM
Please change calories during "training" to during "activity". If I burn calories just walking the streets for an hour it's not automatically training.
2017-08-09 06:27 AM
1. Be able to add steps afterwards. I have a new phone and forgot that I needed to start up Lifelog again so I have lost a lot of steps..
2017-08-12 06:02 PM
I would like to be able of adding an exercise manually. Because I do swimming but I don't have a waterproof SmartWatch.
And for those without a SmartWatch at all makes this possible to add there exercise in the gym.
2018-06-07 03:08 PM - edited 2018-06-07 03:15 PM
* Smart Alarm - feature like "wake me up when I have soft sleep AND have satisfied my goal"
I set alarm and go to sleep. Sometime I sleep in 5 minutes and sometime in 40 minutes ... If I can't fall asleep then alarm then my sleep is shorter because alarm has fixed value. I want to have "dynamic" alarm which recognize if I sleep and then set the alarm.
- alarm have to recognize when I started sleep
- alarm have to set the time itself
Suppose that sleep started on 10 PM, my goal is sleep 8 hours per night and range is set to 30 minutes.
So alarm will be active in range 6:00 AM to 6:30 AM dependent to my sleep cycle (soft/deep sleep).
Please let mi know if you read it and if it will be implemented or not and when I can await it.
2018-06-13 11:38 AM
You're all wasting your time posting your wishes on here. Let's face it, Sony can't even be bothered to support the existing functionality. The chances of them adding any more are nil!