account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Lifelog wishlist

Visitor
Message 61 of 69
Message 61 of 69

Re: Lifelog wishlist

- possibility to register time on stepper or cyclo trainer

- possibility to register weight

- possibility to check drinking water

MxH
Learner
Message 62 of 69
Message 62 of 69

1) Stop deconstructing Lifelog! Less is not more...

2) Bring back the Widget!

3) Bring back the challenges. They were fun and challenging...

One time poster
Message 63 of 69
Message 63 of 69

Add several sleep periods manually.

Inhabitant
Message 64 of 69
Message 64 of 69

Please change calories during "training" to during "activity".  If I burn calories just walking the streets for an hour it's not automatically training. 

One time poster
Message 65 of 69
Message 65 of 69

1. Be able to add steps afterwards. I have a new phone and forgot that I needed to start up Lifelog again so I have lost a lot of steps.. 

Adviser
Message 66 of 69
Message 66 of 69

I would like to be able of adding an exercise manually. Because I do swimming but I don't have a waterproof SmartWatch.

And for those without a SmartWatch at all makes this possible to add there exercise in the gym.

Learner
Message 67 of 69
Message 67 of 69

Please add:

* Smart Alarm - feature like "wake me up when I have soft sleep AND have satisfied my goal"

Motivation:

I set alarm and go to sleep. Sometime I sleep in 5 minutes and sometime in 40 minutes ... If I can't fall asleep then alarm then my sleep is shorter because alarm has fixed value. I want to have "dynamic" alarm which recognize if I sleep and then set the alarm.

Prerequisities:

- alarm have to recognize when I started sleep

- alarm have to set the time itself

Example:

Suppose that sleep started on 10 PM, my goal is sleep 8 hours per night and range is set to 30 minutes.

So alarm will be active in range 6:00 AM to 6:30 AM dependent to my sleep cycle (soft/deep sleep).

Please let mi know if you read it and if it will be implemented or not and when I can await it.

Message 68 of 69
Message 68 of 69

You're all wasting your time posting your wishes on here.  Let's face it, Sony can't even be bothered to support the existing functionality.  The chances of them adding any more are nil!

Learner
Message 69 of 69
Message 69 of 69

Hmm, it's sad ... Slightly frowning Face