account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Lifelog wishlist

Regular
Message 51 of 69
Message 51 of 69

Re: Lifelog wishlist

I would like:

1. Ability to export data to an Excel compatible file e.g. CSV.
2. Better Windows support, e.g.logging of PC software usage.
3. Diary function with ability to rate the day.
4. Weight and food intake logging.

Cheers,
Leo
Learner
Message 52 of 69
Message 52 of 69

Logged in just to say... please let all the wishlist come true.

Visitor
Message 53 of 69
Message 53 of 69

The ability to edit an event i.e walking / running / cycling. and hours spend doing each.

One time poster
Message 54 of 69
Message 54 of 69

sharing route map

I would like to implement, after a run activity, that could be possible to sharing the map route on facebook for example. Just like Runstatic app.

One time poster
Message 55 of 69
Message 55 of 69

I saw somewhere that Sony had partnered up with with Withings (I think it was?). I wish you would partner up with Fitbit and other manfacturers to get their bands to talk with Lifelog. It's such a great app but I can't find a smartband from Sony that fills my needs (HR & display with basic information). It seems there's either HR or display but not both.

One time poster
Message 56 of 69
Message 56 of 69

Hello Everyone and anyone.
I would like more detail in the graphs, maybe adding finer details to the existing states.
And last but not least the ability to recognise the difference between Folk lift side loaders (One of my jobs)
And bike/ cycles! (Ha ha)
Oh, the ability to join and use data gathered with other apps, route planner or something
Cheers Paul
One time poster
Message 57 of 69
Message 57 of 69

Being able to log gameplay and movies/shows from PC and PlayStation would be the best. And customizable tiles! I journal/write a lot as well as reading and studying, so the "book" tile really isn't enough to cover it all. Also would like to log movies and TV shows separately, as well as a bunch of others so having tiles we could essentially create ourselves would be perfect.
One time poster
Message 58 of 69
Message 58 of 69

A period tracker would be great.
And also the ability to add time spent on activities (like reading, I read a lot but it doesn't register with my smartband2)
Regular
Message 59 of 69
Message 59 of 69

Hey,

Has anyone else asked for the ability to measure the heart rate using the camera and the flash instead of the band? I know it's not accurate but so are most of the bands out there. I think this would be great for people who don't want to wear bands.

Visitor
Message 60 of 69
Message 60 of 69

Both these have already been mentioned in a way:

1) Export the data - one user mentioned maps, which would be useful too, but just the raw data would be interesting - also means when one day Sony get bored of lifelog, you have a backup of your data.

2) Modify the graphs, I want to be able to track my steps every 15 mins sometimes, ideally with an idea of height changes.

3) Some form of user feedback - is anyone from Sony reading this?

Thanks

Tim